Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Job ID/Reference: 278
Skills Level: SL2
About the role: Delivering excellent customer service and operational processing skills on behalf of Century customers.
- Handling telephone and email queries in a professional and timely manner
- Dealing with customer queries on stock issues and stock held
- Processing orders within the Century or Customer own Warehouse Management System
- Providing Customer information relating to the full range of products
- Working with Warehouse staff in relation to above tasks
- Scheduling suppliers’ stock and providing receipt confirmations
- Confirming dispatch information for stock dispatched
- Scheduling pick requirements for and dispatch information for customer order
- To arrange, where necessary, replacement products to be provided to Customers.
- To offer advice and recommendation on Customers’ situation.
- To assist colleagues to maintain good Customer experience.
- To provide scheduling and planning information for Rework requests.
- To assist with production of delivery paperwork.
- To assist with production of product labelling requirements.
- To record daily dispatch information as per Customer requirements.
- Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
- An appreciation of, and commitment to, the distinctive culture and ethos of Century Logistics.
- Demonstrates trust, honesty, openness, and respect in dealings with both colleagues and customers.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment working to deadlines with the ability to priorities and escalate specific situations should it be required.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to tasks and workload.
- The ability to manage time proficiently.
- Maintain good relationships with all customers, suppliers, working efficiently together.
- Communicate with Customers in a positive and professional manner.
- Develop an understanding of the products which you are handling
Qualifications and Skill Required:
- Good communication skills
- Good customer awareness
- Good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Basic IT skills with previous experience of MS Office suite of programs preferred
- Experience in a warehousing environment preferred
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'