Job Title: HR Assistant
Job ID/Reference: 264
Skills Level: SL3
About the role: Manage the HR function to provide full professional, efficient and effective support to ensure consistency and adherence to company policy and procedures and to champion best practice HR across the business.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation for recruitment and onboarding is uploaded to PeopleHR in a timely manner
- Ensure that managers conduct their probationary review in a timely manner and COSs are submitted, payroll informed and PHR updated.
- Ensure that all COSs are submitted from mangers in a timely manner, passed onto payroll when required and uploaded to PHR.
- Communicate with all managers about their recruitment needs (SL1-3)
- Responsible for the processing of recruitment forms e.g., RAR
- Responsible for all advertising internal and external
- Identifying candidates both internal and external
- Be aware of any TTP and their onboarding dates and requirements.
- Organise and assist in interviewing and giving recommendations.
- Ensure the weekly recruitment status spreadsheet completed
- Take notes at meetings.
- Review and develop our use of PeopleHR wherever possible.
- Run a monthly audit on PHR ensuring it is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that all POPICE annual reviews are uploaded onto PHR and data transferred to the relevant year’s spreadsheet for analysis.
- Assist HR Coordinator in any additional required tasks/project work
Qualifications and Skill Required:
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- 1-2 years of HR experience
- Working towards or willing to work towards CIPD Level 3 qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of and comfortable using MS Office Packages (particularly Excel) as well as databases and HR systems
- Basic understanding of basics in HR
- Good communication skills whether by telephone, email, or face to face
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'