Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job ID/Reference: 279
Skills Level: SL3
About the role: To be an efficient and effective member of the Finance team acting primarily on the sales ledger but supporting other areas including purchase ledger. Be an effective team member working to realistic deadlines and expected standards.
- Undertake Finance and other general administration duties.
- Undertake a share of reception duties (including answering external and internal calls, dealing with staff and suppliers)
- Preparation of monthly sales invoices, handling customer enquiries, issuing customer statements and related activities.
- Assist with some aspects of raising of purchase orders, supplier invoice coding and posting.
- Credit card and petty cash analysis and posting
- Any other general duties commensurate with the role
Qualifications and Skill Required:
- Educated to GCSE (grade A to C Level) or equivalent which must include Maths and English.
- Must be Organised and Logical in their approach to working and thinking.
- IT literate – proficient at a basic level in using software packages inc. Word, Excel.
- Good communication skills
- Confident in using own initiative.
- Collaborative approach to work and team focus
- Previous experience of working in an account’s office desirable.
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'