Warehouse Returns Team Leader
Job Title: Warehouse Returns Team Leader
Job ID/Reference: 384
Skills Level: SL3
About the role: To oversee the daily running of the Returns Processing Department, alongside the Returns Supervisor making sure that all Returns are processed in a timely fashion and in line with Customer requirements
- Being responsible for H & S checks and assisting the Returns Supervisor in maintaining H & S records.
- Ensure staff act & conduct themselves in a safe manner in line with H&S guidelines.
- Processing returns from numerous customers specifically those from the EU.
- Handling telephone and email queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Dealing with customer queries on stock issues and stock held.
- Liaising with Century customer service advisors to assist with their tasks.
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised.
- Assisting in other areas of business as required.
- Unloading goods in / checking in goods.
- Loading outbound deliveries.
- Leading a team working to strict deadlines.
- Working to set productivity levels maintaining throughput & efficiency of processing.
- Completion of weekly KPI information for financial purposes when Returns Supervisor isn’t available.
- Arranging team holidays & maintenance of suitable cover for daily running of dept.
- Build and maintain relationships across various departments and with the customer.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Has the ability to lead & influence a team.
- Good understanding of and, ability to communicate in, written English.
- Good ability to verbally communicate in English with the confidence to speak with customers regularly.
- Understanding of how to use a PC specifically Microsoft Excel. Competent enough to learn new software applications.
- Has previous experience of warehouse operations.
- PPT / MHE experience highly preferred.
- Has prior experience of production line type processing.
- Knowledge of company health and safety policy.
- Housekeeping awareness.
- Physically active.
- Clean Driving Licence preferred.
- Experienced in Warehouse Management Systems.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Get A FREE Logistics Health Check For Your Business & See How Much Better It Could Be - Just CLICK HERE
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'