Warehouse Returns Supervisor
Job Title: Warehouse Returns Supervisor – Multi-User
Job ID/Reference: 316
Skills Level: SL4
About the role: To Supervise the daily running of the Returns Processing Department making sure that all Returns are processed in a timely fashion and in line with Customer requirements.
- Processing returns from numerous customers specifically those from the EU.
- Handling telephone and email queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Dealing with customer queries on stock issues and stock held.
- Liaising with customers to gain clarification on unidentified returns.
- Liaising with Century customer service advisors to assist with their tasks.
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised.
- Assisting in other areas of business as required.
- Unloading goods in / checking in goods.
- Loading outbound deliveries.
- Leading a team working to strict deadlines.
- Working to set productivity levels maintaining throughput & efficiency of processing.
- Completion of weekly KPI information for financial purposes.
- Arranging team holidays & maintenance of suitable cover for daily running of dept.
- Ensure staff act & conduct themselves in a safe manner in line with H&S guidelines.
- Support the management team in their regular meetings and reports to the customer.
- Build and maintain relationships across various departments and with the customer.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required.
Qualifications and Skill Required:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Has the ability to supervise, mentor & influence a team
- Strong understanding of and, ability to communicate in, written English
- Strong ability to verbally communicate in English with the confidence to speak with customers regularly
- Good understanding of how to use a PC specifically Microsoft Excel. Competent enough to learn new software application with minimal training
- Has previous experience of warehouse operations
- PPT/MHE experience highly preferred
- Has prior experience of production line type processing
- Knowledge of company Health and Safety policy
- Housekeeping awareness
- Physically active
- Clean Driving Licence preferred
- ILM Level 2 in Leadership and Management (or equivalent) or currently/willing to study for this
- Experienced in Warehouse Management Systems
- People management experience having previously worked at a Supervisor level either within Century or in a previous role outside of the company
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Get A FREE Logistics Health Check For Your Business & See How Much Better It Could Be - Just CLICK HERE
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'