Warehouse Returns Operative
Job Title: Warehouse Returns Operative
Job ID/Reference: 256
Location: Saxham – Multi-User Service Centre
Skills Level: SL1
About the role: Carrying out basic warehouse tasks as required by the line manager responsible for the contract and customers.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong understanding of and, ability to communicate in, written English.
- Strong ability to verbally communicate in English with the confidence to speak with customers regularly.
- Good understanding of how to use a PC. Competent enough to learn new software applications with minimal training.
- Knowledge of Company Health and safety policy
- Housekeeping awareness
- Qualifications to operate basic MHE equipment e.g. PPT and Reach FLT
- Physically Active
- Clean Driving Licence preferred
- Have previously worked in a Warehouse Operative role either within Century or outside of the Company.
- Working at a timely pace to ensure each task is completed to meet the client’s requirements.
- Handling telephone and email queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Dealing with customer queries on stock issues and stock held.
- Processing orders within the Century or Customer own Warehouse Management System.
- Liaising with Customers and Couriers to track why products have been returned.
- Liaising with Century Customer Service Agents to assist with their tasks.
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised.
- Assisting in other areas of business as required.
- Supporting other member of staff in the operation.
- Operate MHE safely and effectively according to requirements.
- Unloading goods in.
- Checking in goods.
- Putting away products keeping the warehouse
- Picking products as per customer orders.
- Checking orders, ensuring accuracy.
- Packing orders to ensure safety in delivery.
- Loading deliveries.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required.
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'