Service Centre Technician
Job Title: Service Centre Technician
Job ID/Reference: 291
Skills Level: SL3
About the role: Undertake day to day maintenance and repair of consumer items.
- Repair products working from repair manuals in line with customer procedures and guidelines
- Undertake proper and timely repairs restoring components to a useable condition by repairing and/or replacing parts
- Provide technical advice to retailers, consumers and customer services
- Register repair data in ERP system
- Develop wide product knowledge
- Undertake returns processing following stock control rules
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required
Qualifications and Skill Required:
- Confident problem-solver and decision-maker
- Attention to detail
- Good English and communication skills
- Good IT literacy
- Flexibility – willing to work at other sites
- Full clean driving licence
- Preferable – Minimum NVQ level 2 in Performing Engineering Operations or another appropriate engineering discipline
Get A FREE Logistics Health Check For Your Business & See How Much Better It Could Be - Just CLICK HERE
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'