Customer Care Advisor
Job Title: Customer Care Advisor
Job ID/Reference: 258
Location: Saxham – Multi-User
Skills Level: SL3
About the role: Managing, prioritising and resolving customer queries, issues and complaints received by phone, social media and field sales escalations. Directly responsible for liaising with customers to discuss solutions and outcomes that are satisfactory for both Century and the customer.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Experience in working in Contact Centres or customer facing roles including responsibility for resolving customer issues including complaints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills evidenced through previous experience of interacting with customers
- Basic PC skills as a minimum including familiarity with MS Office applications Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good general level of education to GCSE level or equivalent
- Resolve contract customer enquiries and complaints from both Retailers and the public received by phone and email.
- From time to time, represent the Department and/or the business at Trade Shows, Conferences and Business meetings.
- Regularly review work tasks to identify opportunities to improve or develop working practices that may support efficiency, consistency or profitability
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the Industry and the Company’s products and services through regular reference to the intranet and websites while also attending appropriate meetings and training sessions as required
- Sharing appropriate feedback regarding customer issues with colleagues in the Customer Care team and where appropriate, in other Departments.
- Identifying potential long-term improvements and efficiencies to existing business processes.
- Delivery of consistently high standards in relation to written and verbal communications with Internal and External customers and other colleagues.
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'