Job Title: Contract Manager
Job ID/Reference: 248
Skills Level: SL5
Salary: Depending on experience
About the role: Lead one or more accounts within Century Logistics, understanding and delivering the objectives from the Business Plan.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Highly numerate and literate, able to understand complex commercial data.
- Experienced in Warehouse Management Systems
- Be comfortable with both business systems and Microsoft office suite of programmes.
- Proactive, a self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Preferred ILM Management level 3 or equivalent.
- IT literate
- Must have previous experience of people management skills at a supervisory level
- Full clean driving license.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Commercially aware.
- Work closely with the customers in order to understand fully their requirements and expectations, and acting as the senior Century “on site’’ interface
- Develop, agree and manage the operation with respect to customer and company objectives via sound KPIs
- Understand our customers’ issues and drive business improvements to aid resolution
- To recruit, train, develop and motivate staff within framework of Job descriptions, and competency and skills matrix.
- Plan future capacity requirements.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with Contract Supervisors to ensure H&S management best practice is applied, and investigations and corrective actions are applied rigorously
- Develop, agree and manage the operations with respect to customer and company objectives via sound KPI’s
- Ensure that HR processes and procedures are followed, implemented with employees and reported back to HR in a timely manner
- To ensure that we have an informed team and to develop a continuous improvement culture.
- Develop relationships throughout the business in order to create a larger team that will assist one another
- Optimise the utilisation of all assets across the operations
- Understand what the customer’s issues are and identify where there may be further opportunities to expand our service to them.
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'