We offer bespoke reverse logistics solutions which enhance customer experience, reduce environmental impact and contribute to the circular economy.
As we all know the e-commerce sector is currently experiencing unprecedented levels of growth. This growth means the need for reliable and environmentally friendly reverse logistics solutions have never been more important.
Here at Century Logistics we have the experience, technology and the manpower to ensure your returns are managed properly.
We offer cost effective, environmentally friendly and reliable, reverse logistics solutions regardless of the products or country of origin.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
Here at Century we take our commitment to the environment very seriously. We avoid sending returned products to landfill at all costs. We have multiple channels for the onward distribution of products contributing to the circular economy.
In addition to our responsible approach to the disposal of damaged returns, we have generated millions of pounds for our clients in revenue as a leading reseller of returned and end of line products.
We are always happy to work in collaboration with our clients to explore new processes to limit our collective impact on the planet.
– High Volume Processing Capabilities
– UK Consolidation Services
– Refurbishment and Repair
– Grading, Quality Rating
– Warranty Repairs & Management
– Authorised Returns Management
– In-house Software (FaultBook)
– In-house Engineering Facilities
– Full Suite of Client Contact Services
– Resale via Multiple Channels
– Speed-up Refunds
– Reduce Costs
– Increase Client Retention
– UK Based Consolidation for EU Vendors
– Reduce Environmental Impact
– Access to Secondary Markets for Resale
– Scalable Solutions to Cope with Seasonal Peaks
– Reduce Headcount
Sectors We Currently Work In
– Arts & Crafts
– Food & Beverage
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'